✪ Comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
✪ You will receive the exact item pictured. Handmade item, may have minor flaws.
✪ Dimensions (approximately): 120mm wide, 45mm tall
✪ Shipping: parcel with DHL, tracked & insured. >>More Info<<
✪ Materials: polymer clay, resin, substrate, simulated plants, bowl
"Serenity Five" holds seven miniature koi encased in resin. Resin is poured as a fluid which hardens through a heat reaction. Once solid, it will stay that way permanently, capturing all the details in place. This mini pond can be safely transported worldwide. The koi are entirely hand sculpted from colored and translucent polymer clay. Below I've listed which varieties the koi represent.
Built inside a free-form stoneware bowl, approximately 120mm wide. Measures approximately 45mm tall. The substrate on the bottom of the pond is a warm tan color. Various types of plants are placed around a realistic faux waterfall which includes ripple and foam effects. This piece weighs about 431 grams (0.95lbs.)
The attention to detail, different types of materials, obvious time and effort spent make this miniature pond a one of a kind, tranquil piece of art. Makes a great, unique gift and a beautiful decor piece.
The koi variety in this pond are:
- Tancho Sanke (Snow white body with small evenly distributed patches of lacquer-black. A single, round-ish, intense red marking on the head.)
- Tancho ("Kohaku Tancho." Snow white body with a single, round-ish, intense red marking on the head.)
- Showa Sanshoku ("Showa." Black body with white and red/orange patterns wrapped around the body. Unlike Taisho Sanke, the Showa features black patterns on the head.)
- Kohaku (Solid white body with red patterns, often evenly distributed in "steps" down the back.)
- Hi Utsuri (Lacquer-black with patterns of deep red or orange.)
Resin has been stabilized but may discolor if placed in direct sunlight / UV light for extended period of time. Best to keep away from direct UV sources and extreme temperatures.
Comes from a smoke free, pet friendly home. Do not clean this artwork with chemicals! Keep dry and away from extreme temperatures.
Customs and import taxes: buyer is responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs